Welcome to the Middlesex Parent Association (MPA).
We are an organization comprised of all parents of Middlesex Middle School students.
Our mission is to foster a strong, integrated community of faculty, staff, students, and parents through supporting communication and sponsoring activities that enrich the school community.
Clubs & Before/After School
MPA Parent Talks
How YOU can help MMS!
There are many ways you can help MMS just by doing your everyday shopping.
A+ School Rewards are points that you can earn with each purchase made using your Stop & Shop Card. You can support up to TWO schools to benefit their A+ School Rewards. The program runs September 6, 2019 – March 14, 2020. You can register your Stop & Shop Card to be part of the A+ School Rewards program online, it’s simple. Login to your account and go to My Account to manage schools for A+ program.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support MMS at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price to MMS. To shop, simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ and choose “Middlesex Parents Association” as your charity. You can use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile.
The MMS Parent Newsletter (MPN) is emailed to subscribers each Tuesday when school is in session.
The MPN contains important information on MMS and community events relevant to the MMS community.
To subscribe to the MPN, please click here.
(If you are not a parent and wish to subscribe to the MPN, please email us at email@example.com).
School Holidays/ No School Dates
- September 2 (Labor Day)
- September 30 (Rosh Hashanah)
- October 9 (Yom Kippur)
- November 5 (Professional Development)
- November 27 Early Dismissal (12:25)
- November 28-29 Thanksgiving Recess
- December 20 Early Dismissal (12:25)
- December 23-31 (Holiday Recess)
- January 1 (Holiday Recess)
- January 17 (Professional Development)
- January 20 (MLK Jr Day)
- February 14 (Professional Development)
- February 17 (Presidents’ Day)
- February 18-21 (February Recess)
- April 6-9 (Spring Recess)
- April 10 (Good Friday)
- May 25 (Memorial Day)
Last Day of School (Subject to Snow Days): JUNE 15
ASPEN Parent Portal
What to Know This Week
- Wednesday, October 23: Parent Talk discussing Capstone projects. Info here.
- Wednesday, October 23: 15% OFF at Darien Sport Shop for voucher holders — email to purchase yours and support the MPA!
- Thursday, October 24: 15% OFF at Darien Sport Shop for voucher holders — email to purchase yours and support the MPA!